Hi! I’m Amanda. Remember those getting-to-know-you games you had to play on the first day of school? Yeah, I never liked those either, but let’s do one anyway. Let’s play Truths and a Lie (Hint, there’s no lies…or is there? No, seriously, they’re all truths).
- I live in Florida on the Space Coast, close enough to the Kennedy Space Center that my windows shake with every launch.
- I’m a stay-at-home mom to a very cunning toddler. She’s also fearless and I’m pretty sure she’s responsible for the white hairs I’m starting to find.
- I love to read (there’s a bookcase or two in almost every room of my house), but don’t sit down with a good book as often as I would like.
- I enjoy cooking, but much prefer to bake; my chocolate chip cookies are my go to potluck dish.
- I enjoy all sorts of crafts; crochet, knitting, cross-stitch, sewing, and painting.
- I sell Tupperware, and honestly love it. I work with a great group of women (and a couple guys) and have made a lot of wonderful friends I would never have met otherwise.
Here you will find a blog about…
Life. Food. Crafts. Kids. Tupperware. Whatever comes along, really. This is a place to share the recipes that my family enjoys. To share arts and crafts, because some of those will become the memories my kids keep and share and pass down. To share my love of Tupperware; Tupperware has been a part of my family for 3 generations, and I want to hand down those memories to a 4th. This is a place to document all of life’s little velleities, and perhaps turn some of them into a reality.
You can also find me here…
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything. If you want to know about Tupperware’s latest offers you can find my at My Space Coast Tupperware of Facebook. If you enjoy sewing you can check out my patterned fabric over on Spoonflower where I go by Sweet December Rose. I also run a digital shop over at Direct Creatives geared towards small business owners.